SunTrust Park continued to pay big dividends for the Atlanta Braves in its first season, Braves parent Liberty Media disclosed Thursday. Liberty Braves Group took in $185 million in revenue in the third quarter of 2017, an increase of $76 million from the July-September quarter of 2016, when the team was playing at Turner Field.After […]
Recent Cobb News
- WorkSource Cobb calls for applications to help Cobb residents, businesses affected by pandemicAugust 20, 2020
- Sales Software Company Skynamo Locates its North American Headquarters in Cobb CountyAugust 13, 2020
- Cobb County Government and SelectCobb Issue Round 2 of the Small Business Relief Grants & Launch Webinar SeriesJuly 30, 2020
- U.S. Air Force Awards Lockheed Martin $15 Billion C-130J IDIQ ContractJuly 24, 2020
- Cobb EMC to provide high-speed internet in metro AtlantaJuly 17, 2020
To apply for financing through the Development Authority of Cobb County, fill out our Project Application.