SunTrust Park continued to pay big dividends for the Atlanta Braves in its first season, Braves parent Liberty Media disclosed Thursday. Liberty Braves Group took in $185 million in revenue in the third quarter of 2017, an increase of $76 million from the July-September quarter of 2016, when the team was playing at Turner Field.After […]
Recent Cobb News
- Gas South Commits Over $1 Million to Support COVID-19 ReliefApril 20, 2020
- Lockheed is Hiring, Expanding Supplier SupportApril 8, 2020
- Fiscal Impact Study Shows Braves, Battery ATL a Boon for CobbMarch 3, 2020
- KNAPP Facility Phase 1 Grand Opening in Kennesaw, GeorgiaFebruary 24, 2020
- The Metro Atlanta Chamber Announces 2020 Atlanta Metro Export Challenge CohortFebruary 20, 2020
To apply for financing through the Development Authority of Cobb County, fill out our Project Application.